When Jeep introduced the 4-door Wrangler Unlimited in 2007, it revolutionized wheeling with an open top vehicle that provided enough space for the whole family and all their gear. You still need to do something with that gear when you arrive at camp though. The Smittybilt Tailgate Table is made out of 1/8-inch thick steel and can hold up to 30 pounds to keep your meal out of the dirt. Smittybilt thought of everything, with integrated cup holders that ensure that spilled beverages are a thing of the past. Have a 2-door JK? Don’t fret, the Smittybilt Tailgate Table fits both two door and four door JK Wranglers and fit with the factory subwoofer. The Tailgate Table is only 1-1/2-inches thick when closed, minimizing the space taken up during storage. In addition to being a great place to grill food or eat your lunch, the Tailgate Table makes an excellent work bench for trail repairs. Heavy duty spring loaded pull pins lock the table in position, and it can be mounted inside or outside with the table top up or down to match the Jeep owner’s preference.
- Fits 2007 to 2017 JK Wrangler, Rubicon and Unlimited
- 2 and 4-door models
- Keeps food out of the dirt and features built-in cup holders
- Can be mounted with table top up or down, inside or out
- Low profile when closed – only 1-1/2" thick
- Heavy-duty spring-loaded pull pin locks table in position
- Drilling required for installation